Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressie for a father and grandfather and husband

Options
  • 09-12-2010 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

I'm totally stuck for pressies for the men in my life. (the dog is the only male in my life who is easy to buy for!)

My husband - I've already gotten him a sky sports subscription and a few crappy little stocking fillers. I need to think of something around €40 to keep in our agreed budget, and bulk up the stocking fillers a bit. He loves music, he likes boys toys things like remote control cars, helicopters etc but they tend to be used for a while then "tidied up". (He also likes cleaning :pac:). He's a member of the gym, likes jogging, likes his beer, likes healthy eating.

My father - again around €40, he's interested in hunting, animals, gaa. Last year I got him a duck shooting gallery, he got a great laugh out of it and loved it. I have no idea what to get this year.

My grandfather likes pottering around his shed, enjoys painting. An ex-military man loves his routine and recently learned to use a computer. Again around €40.

(yes I know I seem cheap but I'm so broke this year)

Any ideas appreciated.

Advertisement