Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panoramic pictures of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Welcome Josef.

Probably best to post images into a thread for C&C if you want feedback rather than link to a whole blog.

I have had a look and there are some reasonable shots there but most seem to be quite flat and taken when the lighting was not the best. There are also quite a lot of areas that are burnt out and also some places where the images have not been stiched well and the transition is evident.

A good start and well done for posting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I'm absolutely loving the images on your website. It portrays the Irish landscape proudly.

As said before, there are a few images that could do with a bit of contrast and maybe some toning down on the saturation but there are some truly stunning shots there.

Bookmarked!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

^ This

Great shots, you've been to some beautiful parts of the country and captured them brilliantly!

For some reason I love the couple with just fields in them, something about them reminds me of where I grew up.

Thanks for sharing!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Europa76

Thank you so much for viewing my photos and posting, Josef

Advertisement