Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novelty Slippers

Options
  • 09-12-2010 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Trying to find a pair of novelty slippers for my Dad for Christmas and wondering if anyone has seen any? Looking for the full slippers, not the kinda older ones that only cover the front of your foot....maybe football ones, or Guinness ones, that completely cover your feet and practically come up to your ankle?

Hope I'm making sense!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I saw gorilla feet ones in Debenhams a few weeks ago, I wonder might they do others?
    That or maybe gadgety style shops?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Tescos have Crocodiles and gorilla feet and other ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bambera

http://www.carrollsirishgifts.com/action/search

I suggest the ones in the bottom left corner

Not sure if that links working properly! Just go to carrollsirishgifts.com and type in slippers in the "search site" box

Advertisement