Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Missing

Options
  • 09-12-2010 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Jack Russel Terrier missing in Glaway city. Balck and white in colour and answers to the name Jake!
    Westside area.
    Missing for the last 2 weeks.
    If anyone finds him or knows of anyone that found a Jack Russel recently can you leave a reply on this thread or PM me!?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

2 weeks is a long time but here's hoping.
    Any pictures?

Look and post in this thread too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

He's been missin for two weeks?

Aww lordy and this is a great place for peeps saying where they might have spotted a pet wandering about the place n' all. But jeepers two weeks ago? :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Do you have a pic?

It's possible someone found him wandering in the snow and took him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I had a look on lostandfoundpets.ie but only male JRT found in Galway in the last two weeks was brown and white.

Hope you find him. Have you contacted the guards, galwaybayFM and the three galway rescues (GSPCA, MADRA & EGAR)? Although I am about 99% sure EGAR doesnt have him.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe the one TristanPeter found and posted about in the Animals Lost/Found thread?
    Hi,

Has anyone lost a small, female black and white terrier puppy in Galway City? I found one about 4 days ago. It had a rope around its neck so it may have escaped from somewhere nearby. Other than that it's in good condition and it seems to be partially house-trained, or at least in the process of house training.

Please pm for details or if you know of a good home for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I'm guessing the OP's dog is male though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

I was already speaking to the OP about the one I found. Sorry to say it's not it. But if anyone has lost a young, female terrier please give me a shout (or if there are any nice people out there who would like a little female terrier :))?

My own dog (late middle age) has not had so much exercise in years. Since the puppy has moved in they have been playing non-stop...well at least since a peace agreement was brokered after day 3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Sounds like she has found a good home TP !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

My dog went missing years ago and I put an ad in the Advertiser and someone found the dog (although i secretly suspect that he stole the dog).

Check the papers too in case someone places an ad saying they found a dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

ErnieBert wrote: »
    My dog went missing years ago and I put an ad in the Advertiser and someone found the dog (although i secretly suspect that he stole the dog).

Check the papers too in case someone places an ad saying they found a dog!

Did your dog have a collar & name tag ?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Discodog wrote: »
    Did your dog have a collar & name tag ?.

Yes and yes. My phone number was engraved onto the collar.
    She was also electronically tagged.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Join the GSPCA group on Facebook,a vast network of people there who take in stray pets etc and you can put it up there and ppl will look for you,they really care.I REALLY hope you find it,i had a JR for 15 yrs,great dogs.

Advertisement