Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good photography course in dublin

Options
  • 09-12-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Where’s the best place to enrol in a night/weekend course in photography around Dublin?
    My gf has a good enough compact slr camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38) that we bought last summer but only really use it in auto mode because we don’t know enough about the other settings. I was thinking of sending her off on a photography course as part of her Christmas gift since she is always taking pictures of the new puppy she got but looks uncomfortable with the camera.

She’s a Mac user and is very competent with computers and software. Ideally I’m looking for a course with a balance of theory behind how the camera works, some field trips to take some photos and then some image editing.

I've had a Google for courses around Dublin and threes a good bit happening in January but any feedback on courses you have done would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭hoganpoly

try iop.ie well mentioned and regarded on this site

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Dublin Camera Club run a course. Information is here It covers theory and membership of the club will cover the outings. Get in quick as the Jan classes normally fill up before Christmas.

Advertisement