Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what are you buying this year for your other half?

Options
  • 08-12-2010 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

what are all the girls in relationships here getting for their boyfriends this christmas?

ideally guys in their 20s..

also guys in your 20s, what would you like your gf to get you?

happy christmas to each and every boardsie :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭rovers2001

I got my missus two Take that tickets and a Horoscope necklace.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Im 23 and my GF got me this but im into tv and gaming so it might not appeal to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

got him this http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/15116815/Dave-The-Funky-Shoulder-Monkey/Product.html?searchstring=dave+the+funky+shoulder+monkey&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&urlrefer=search ( his mother is going to kill me:D)
    getting him socks and some toiletries to go with it

hes got me a cookery book, charm for my braclet and beauty and the beast on dvd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Depends on what they're into, given some girls are very girly and some aren't, same with guys some would be into games or sports or cars, and others wouldn't.
    Can't say what I got my OH as he's a long time member on boards :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

op whats your price range?

haha thats class wouldn't my gf getting me that to keep me amused. Sorry to hijack the tread for a min but I got her the sony ericsson x8 & perfume for christmas & any help would be appreciated for idea's on our year anniversary yoke? (falls in the same week, terrible timing:D)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

dvd box set
    books
    nice parker pen
    new laptop bag
    after shave that I like cause well that benefits me:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i got her a good digital camera, and ill give her some other misc. things on xmas morning

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

For my Hubby

PJ's & robe - Christmas style :D
    A Team box set of all the seasons
    Tickets for the D'Unbelievables

he too is a boards member, but he'll never venture to this forum, well I hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I'm getting my boyfriend a car phone kit, and have yet to think of what else to get him! It's hard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

All blacks rugby shirt, i went all round Dublin (6hours) in the snow looking for it, i found one in the last shop i went into in Grafton street. I had ice floating around the inside of my boots for 4 hours.

I found his pressies for me, professor Layton and pandora's box ds game and a gift pack of smellies for the body.

got my boys and xbox and the kinect so cant wait to play that on xmas day.

last year he got me a phone and a gift pack and perfume.

cant remember what i got him last year, oh yeah a robe and something else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

wife and i were in london last weekend, so part of her pressie was a night at the theatre. also bought her some smellies out of next as well as a voucher, another thing of perfume and some small misc stuff. Looking out for another pressie that is pretty cheap but something that she can open from under the tree on crimbo morning as we are heading to my parents and dont want to look like a scab, even though everyone knows about london

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 arnaldo

think ill just wrap myslef up!! :D its a recession after all :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 506 ✭✭✭common sense brigade

Got My Husband age 29 the following.
    Ticket to Kings of Leon at Slane
    Nokia slide 6700
    A Knitted tacky Christmas Cardigan
    A Homer Simpson Mug
    Box set of Deadliest Catch
    Some Clothes
    Pj's of Homer

Advertisement