Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nfl shops in dublin or online?

Options
  • 08-12-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Just doin a favour for a mate here. any websites that could ship before christmas or shops in Dublin that sell Nfl gear?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭Rick_

JJB Sports sell NFL jerseys and very limited accessories/novely items but they are quite steeply priced. Ordering from the NFL direct should get the items to you before Christmas but they ain't cheap either, nor is the postage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Or the extra charges UPS like to add on :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flaming poney

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭Rick_

The first website you linked to doesn't seem to load.

The second only sells equipment and general items for training, or customised items for local teams in England.

I'm imaging that the OP is looking a jersey or something for one of the actual 32 NFL teams in America, so those websites you posted are actually quite useless I'm afraid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

can anybody help with my question, does anybody know if i'm charged for import duties and taxes or if ups or dhl or whoever charge me, if i buy stuff from the NFL shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Yes if you buy from NFL Shop you pay customs duties and UPS will tack on their own "administration fee"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Yes if you buy from NFL Shop you pay customs duties and UPS will tack on their own "administration fee"

thanks for that, think i might'nt buy from the NFL shop, sounds like it could be an expensive few presents

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭Trampas

Advertisement