Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC English Short Stories (HL)

Options
  • 08-12-2010 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I've been trying to prepare some work for the short story question in paper 1 but I'm not making much progress. I've learnt about the importance of plot, crisis, conflict etc but I can't put it all together and produce a short story. My teacher's not much help and I've had to learn about the concepts by myself in my own time.

If anyone has any advice: sample answers, links, tips etc; specific to the way a leaving cert short story should be written, I''d appreciate it. Perhaps even post some of your own short stories and the grade you got.

I'm aiming for an A1 and am prepared to put the required hours in to get it.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement