Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning Streak S-P-I-N Scratch Cards

Options
  • 08-12-2010 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum or not but I can't find a more suitable one. Basically I have loads of the letters S, P and I for the current Winning Streak National Lottery scratch cards, but none of the letter N. So if anyone would like to swap letters so we can help each other let me know. Basically offering letters for free by way of swaps!... :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

swap != free

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Autorotation

Random wrote: »
    swap != free

The scratch cards are €3 each to buy, so €3 each time someone is buying one to complete SPIN. I'm sure there are lots like me who are missing a letter and would much prefer to swap spare letters for free rather than keep buying new cards!...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Of course if you do have the full set and have spares, by choosing to help the OP you're just increasing the number of entrants and decreasing your chance of getting selected:D

I've about three I's by the side of the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Autorotation

Of course if you do have the full set and have spares, by choosing to help the OP you're just increasing the number of entrants and decreasing your chance of getting selected:D

Of course!.... Or, if there are people who don't have a full set and are only missing one letter they might like the chance to get selected by doing a swap before the closing date! (which is 16th Dec incidentally, after this all spare letters lying around the house are useless!!) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Shanegggg

Just remembered I had one from couple of days ago.

Scratched it there, and what do you know...a N!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,786 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Basically I have loads of the letters S, P and I

you can be damn sure that this is because the N is much rarer - nobody else needs the S, P or I so you're on a hiding to nothing looking for swaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Shanegggg

loyatemu wrote: »
    you can be damn sure that this is because the N is much rarer - nobody else needs the S, P or I so you're on a hiding to nothing looking for swaps.

Better hold on to mine then!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,529 ✭✭✭baldbear

I have 4 N's!!!The game should be renamed S-C-A-M... Entries close 16 DEcember? Aghhhh jaysus...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,319 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

don't knock it my mother won 35k last year on it
    i think the letter I is the hard one to get at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I'm sorry but where is the 'bargain alert' in all of this??:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

i need an "I" if you have any? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

tallpaul wrote: »
    I'm sorry but where is the 'bargain alert' in all of this??:confused:
    Should be in Gambling

• Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, this thread is just downright S-I-L-_-Y-..

.. if anyone has a 'L', could they let me know?

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement