Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwaveable slippers

Options
  • 08-12-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried these? Are they any good - as in are they properly warm and do they retain their heat for a while at least?

I've heard they can be quite uncomfortable to walk around in.

Can someone recommend somewhere to buy from - amazon seems like the obvious choice.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have them,they are so warm and comfie but the ones I have are not really usitable as walking around slippers.
    Arnotts bargain shop has them atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭gnolan

Can anyone suggest somewhere to get them on the internet? Geographical restrictions seem to apply on amazon on this item for some bizarre reason.

EDIT: Also, can anyone vouch for these:

http://www.waveware.ie/cozytoze/index.htm

The positive seems to be that they have a sole unlike most products available.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Amazon have loads of them too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭gnolan

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Amazon have loads of them too

The seem to have the Cozy Toes ones alright, only two reviews though - one good one average.

EDIT: Also doesn't ship to Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭daithi2011

Dont buy them.
    like all slippers you sweat in them.
    After a few wears you find you are microwaving the sweat out of them as steam.
    Do you want that in your microwave.

• Advertisement
Advertisement