Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The League - Fantasy football sitcom

Options
  • 08-12-2010 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone has seen this, it's an American sitcom, aired on FX, based around 5 friends in a fantasy football league. The humour and style is similar to Curb Your Enthusiasm, the producer is the same, I think. I heard about it on the Rich Eisen podcast. It's more about the guys and their lives than FF, but there are some interesting cameos, Antonio Gates, Terry Bradshaw etc, and some good FF references. It's a grower, I think, it gets better, be interested to hear what people think. Can be downloaded or streamed from here..

http://www.tvduck.com/The-League.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

what days does it run on FX?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

bobby wade wrote: »
    what days does it run on FX?

Sorry, should have said, it's American FX, it's not on on this side of Atlantic. I only watched downloaded version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Have watched the full first series and the first of the second there in the past few days. While not an all out comedy, every episode has had a moment or two thats had me on the floor laughing. It's very good, relaxing brainless television. I still can't stop laughing at the way they determined the draft order in the first episode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Been watching this since it started. Harmless fun :)

Advertisement