Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Cow - Free Worldwide Shipping - One Week Only!!!

Options
  • 08-12-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

From the Arts Cow facebook page:

"So we're deep into December and well into Christmas shopping territory. As they all say about gifts; it's not so much what you get, but how much thought you put into the gift. And surely nothing beats personalized photo gifts when we are talking about thought. Each individually designed item is customized with your photos and will truly mean something.

For one week only, any orders totaling more than $10* (not including delivery costs), will be entitled to use a free shipping code that is applicable to all countries worldwide.

Coupon Code: FREESHIP10
    Expiry Date: 12/16/2010

*offer cannot be applied with orders containing photo prints.

Over 300 photo gifts to choose from you're sure to find something!

Terms and Conditions
    1. No quantity limit.
    2. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
    3. ArtsCow has the right to terminate this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
    4. In case of dispute, ArtsCow's decision is final."

http://www.facebook.com/notes/artscow/free-worldwide-shipping-on-all-orders/482799872471

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭guinang

Just ordered a canvas stretch for $18 delivered. Great find op. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Just a warning that the delivery is really slow on this site - took over a month for me so if you're ordering for Christmas something to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭dmcar02

ams wrote: »
    Just a warning that the delivery is really slow on this site - took over a month for me so if you're ordering for Christmas something to consider.

Some stuff is, but I ordered a canvas on Friday, was shipped yesterday, some stuff ships faster, I think it tells you on the site what the approximate ship time is.
    Quality of stuff is excellent and its dead cheap.
    however, its possible you wont have your order this side of xmas if you order now..

Advertisement