Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

official exam results transcript

Options
  • 08-12-2010 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

whats the story with a transcript of results, are they sent to our registered address or how does one get them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

You need to go to the student records office upstairs in the west wing. They're about €10 for 10 copies I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

Go to students records upstairs in the west wing. They charge €20 right off and you will get 10 sets from then before they will charge you again. Of course you don't have to get all 10 now, you can get them as and when you need them. It takes about two weeks, longer during the very busy times (round April when people are applying for new college year). Depends on who you get in the records office. I've know some people that have arranged to collection them from the office itself. I think they are meant to send them to your home address. I specified for them to be sent to term address and they didn't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

hmm,

im not forkin out 20 snots to them.. I got them for gratis for my undergrad

I think they should send them free once you graduate, and if you want more copies well and good charge for them

20e is a bit of a joke tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

It is €20 for transcripts for all the exams results of your duration at UCC. As in 4 years worth of undergrad.

If all you want is the results for just your most recent year then I think it is free or at least it was when I asked last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

If you want the results from a specific year then print from your SIT account.

Otherwise if you need official transcripts, only the ones from records will do. The €20 is because they are printed in a certain way so they can't be forged. €2 per copy isn't so bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

you get one copy gratis from exam place.

as for printing in certain way, im not sure. id say any colour copier place could make 1:1 copies of them no problem?

Advertisement