Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Frascati Motors

Options
  • 08-12-2010 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hey lads. Just wondering has anyone dealt with Frascati Motors in blackrock?

Any comments appreciated!
    Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 surfmerchant

Service with a smile! The boys know what they are at, are professional & prompt and get the job done without charging an arm 'n' a leg. I'd recommend them no hesitation

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Service with a smile! The boys know what they are at, are professional & prompt and get the job done without charging an arm 'n' a leg. I'd recommend them no hesitation

What a coincidence that your first post is to praise a service garage, no connection then?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Pretty impressive going back in time to 2009 and registering!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

He must have apple time machine

• Registered Users Posts: 23,281 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

He regd for adverts.ie it seems. Still as a first posts goes, it is fairly suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 surfmerchant

Quite happy to hold my hands up. I use adverts.ie occasionally but have not got involved with boards until now. I replied to the frascati garage thread that I saw on Google because they looked after me well when I brought my van in and having only recently opened, thought they could do with a good review. Didn't think a leg up for a small Irish start-up would cause a stir. If I'd wanted to plug them, surely I'd have started the thread and spammed it with links? Sorry all the same if this isn't how Boards works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Spotted this post after having replied to another.

(Happy New year coylemj!)

Anyhow I used them after a colleague recommendation in December and found them to be very good, professional and not rip off prices I was getting from my previous mechanic who is still living in 2007 ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

redman wrote: »
    professional and not rip off prices I was getting from my previous mechanic who is still living in 2007 ;-)

Like you, in 2010. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement