Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

high capacity battery for Samsung Galaxy S

Options
  • 08-12-2010 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Anyone tried these?? Was thinking of getting one cause im a heavy user and i wouldnt get a day from mine.
    Theres a 3000 and 3500mah version available afaik compared to the standard 1500mah.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

Have you got a link for one? How much are we talking here because this sounds like a great early Christmas pressie for myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭KennyLegend

Ill hsve a look when i get on a pc later but i think theyre about 20quid stg. U can get cheaper ones on ebay frim Hong Kong but i wouldnt trust these.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

I have a long standing love affair with HK ebay sellers and would trust them more than some Irish sellers. Any bit of tech I get from China or HK on ebay is delivered quickly, is ridiculously cheap and works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

How much longer do these babies last, twice as long?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭G1032

Cheers. I exported to SD card, then imported from SD card to phone. Then got the option to copy to SIM.
    Or maybe that option was there all along and I didn't see it........!!:)

• Advertisement

I have a long standing love affair with HK ebay sellers and would trust them more than some Irish sellers. Any bit of tech I get from China or HK on ebay is delivered quickly, is ridiculously cheap and works perfectly.

Well then go for it cause theres plenty on there. theres alao some good package deals that give a charger and protective cover too.Might try one myself too.

BopNiblets wrote: »
    How much longer do these babies last, twice as long?

No idea but that would be the theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

let us know how you get on doulbe the battery life for 20 quid is definitely something id be interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

What about the samsung extended battery?
    I see them on-line but they are always 'coming soon' anyone know whats the deal there? It's a few months delayed now.

Advertisement