Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEG Teastas Eorpach Gaeilge

Options
  • 07-12-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

http://www.teg.ie/

Aon taithí ag aon duine faoin an scrudú seo? Ar an drochuair níl aon ranganna i mo cheantair, ach tá mé ag saoimeamh faoin an Abhar Teagaisc agus an syllbus a íoslódáil mé féin agus an scrudú b1 nó B2 a deanamh.

In any event learning materials are available online free and may be useful to learners here regardless whether or not they decide to do the exam (which is not free).

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Chaitheas seal ag múineadh cúrsa chun daoine a ullmhú do na scrúduithe sin, má tá ceist ar bith agat.

Judging by what you've written above you could even do more that B1/B2. It's a while now since I've taught them but all the info is online. I remember the B standard was talking about your day, some past/future tense, work, holidays etc. Nothing too taxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭AWard

OK, I'm laughing .... you click "English" and in Gaeilge it says <my best guess> that English isn't available at this time...</my best guess>...LOL!

It'd be nice if the beginning lessons translation page would make note in English that English translations aren't available at this time....instead of having to guess from keywords...

I'm easily amused, but that was funny.

Thank you very much for the link though, and I doubt the certificate would serve any purpose here int he states, but it's something that might be interesting to see if I could start something like that here in the US. Be a private tutor? There are pockets of Irish people everywhere and there are always pockets of people interested in speaking a language that isn't widely available.

This was added to my ever growing list of Gaeilge bookmarks. I'm so glad there are all sorts of resources for free online...:D

Advertisement