Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help with a course suggestion

Options
  • 07-12-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I really want to book a short novel-writing course (weekend course of 1 or 2 days) preferably in Dublin. I am having a seriously fruitless search so far as most of the creative writing course websites don't seem to have anything up for 2011 so far. The 2 weekend courses listed so far on the Irish writers centre aren't suitable as they are for poetry and travel writing.

Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Check out Inkwell writers in Dalky, they often have good courses. Not cheap, but usually good writers and editors etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

I hear Big Smoke Writing Factory do good courses

The Irish Writers Centre also do courses which are very helpful.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

There are a few boarsd members who run courses of various types. If you check through the sticky near the top of the forum I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you PMed them for details.

Advertisement