Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What reminds you of pokemon in everyday life?

Options
  • 07-12-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

I was eating at a restaurant today and the sound of the kitchen doors opening and closing was identical to Chimchar's cry in the pokemon games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

i saw a rat yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

Today I took a poo, and it was yellow. Pikachu

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

My little jack Russell puppy reminds me of the new dog pokemon. Mainly because they both have a loud roar attack!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Every day I walk to work along a street called Granby Row, which always makes me think of Granbull

The main character of the movie 127 Hours is named Aron, spelt the exact same way

I sometimes see vans for an energy company called Dalkia, which makes me think of some kind of Dialga/Palkia hybrid

Those red and white balls you sometimes see on overhead electric wires remind me of Voltorb and Electrode.

Fridges, lawnmowers, fans, washing machines and ovens remind me of Rotom for some reason..

Advertisement