Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyfra+ entitlements

Options
  • 07-12-2010 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Just wondering if you have a prepaid card for cyfra+ and entitlements miss the EMM to update them would you need to get on to satsklep to have the card reactivated? The card being a 12month prepaid with only 4 months on the clock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

The entitlements update every day and are valid for 8 weeks each time. So if you have missed EMMs for the last 8 weeks then you can contact satsklep and they will reactivate it

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Im not sure but there is something like Internet account there you can do things like sending emm whe you miss update etc.100% is for monthly subscription payments,so here supose to be as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 regular john

Yes. The 12month prepaid card should have 8 months left on it. It runs fine on CCcam but doesn't update entitlements.

So it will need reactivation. Then how can I make sure the entitlements update? May aswell have something in place that will 'just work' for the remaining 8 months. There's no slot for a CAM on my box so I'm limited to softcams.

Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭kkontour

My cyfra+ card updates fine in cccam ( eagle box)

kkontour I guess its not box specific? DM500 in my case. Clone I reckon.

Is this just down to version or config I'm running then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Are you sure have blocker open? If not search web how to.

Been reading others with similar setup to me having same problems with 0068 updates. EMM enabled.

Had card reactivated so got entitlements last week. No further updates since. Suspect I'll be in the same situation again when entitlements run out in the absence of further updates. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

mine just updated today till mid feb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

irishchris wrote: »
    mine just updated today till mid feb

Mine too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Yes. The 12month prepaid card should have 8 months left on it. It runs fine on CCcam but doesn't update entitlements.

So it will need reactivation. Then how can I make sure the entitlements update? May aswell have something in place that will 'just work' for the remaining 8 months. There's no slot for a CAM on my box so I'm limited to softcams.

Any advice?

CCcam updates Cyfra cards with no issue at all.

What version are you using?

• Advertisement

Was using 2.1.1 moved to 2.1.4 to see if that helped. No difference though.

When card supplier reactivated entitlements that worked but I dont see any change on 0068 since. Also only showing 38 EMM in the past 10 days.

0000 CYFRA + : 2011-02-16
    0068 CYFRA+ 1 : 2011-02-11

I'm assuming a default config file with the exception that extra emm is yes.

Advertisement