Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts

Options
  • 07-12-2010 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

Thought we could maybe use a bargain alerts thread to help each other find the best prices on gear.

I'll get us started with

www.wizmomagic.co.uk is closing down. They're having a 50% off sale. I've had a look, not a lot there for me, but stuff that might be useful to some of ye, even for picking up the basic like TTs etc...
    Hi Mike McLoughlin,
    As you may know, Wizmo Magic is closing down, and we've decided to hold a 50% off sale.
    To take advantage, just enter CLOSINGDOWN into the CP code box. This sale will only be active for one week. So be quick!

Should we have any problems fulfilling your order, we will refund you for missing items, or offer substitutes (red deck instead of blue for example.)

We'll also be throwing in loads free products into random orders. Good luck!

We wish you a very merry Christmas and hope you have a great holiday and we hope Santa brings you something special!

Kind Regards,
    Hayden

PS. You are welcome to share this offer with your friends. Just remember: You only have until Tuesday 14th Dec 2010 to take advantage.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

www.alakazam.co.uk are doing a 12 days of christmas sale at the moment , currently the stealth assasin wallet is down from £100 to £60.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I'm not sure you're following whats going on.....

Advertisement