Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist wanted for Carlow band

Options
  • 07-12-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Supes1 wrote: »
    PM me.
    Please have a read of this thread and add more information to your post like the genre and the age range you're looking for. That will save others from having to ask you those questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Supes1

Supes1 wrote: »
    PM me.

We are a gigging band, based in the Carlow area, play all genres of music, and have been gigging now for near on 10 years, looking for experienced lead / rhythm guitar player, age not really a problem, must have own gear and transport and be willing to take gear to gigs also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I'm a guitarist from Tullow and am currently doing nothing. 28 years old, and been playing for over 10 years. Sadly my wrist is in need of surgery due to excessive speed playing but its okay for normal playing for now. Once its repaired I'll be ready to go full speed again. I would love the chance to play in a gigging band and get back on stage.

Advertisement