Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting tables, chairs, glasses etc for Christams

Options
  • 07-12-2010 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi guys. I heard an ad on Q102 the other day about winning your Christmas dinner delivered to you as well as all the dishes and you didnt have to wash up - the company took them away after!! It got me thinking. :) Was wondering has anyone done this before for Christmas and who did you use? I was thinking of setting up a kids table too so I could rent a small table too maybe. It was a crowd called Caterhire in Sandyford that were offering the dishes and all the catering stuff. Anyone have any idea how much it would be to rent dishes, glasses etc for 12 and a table and maybe chairs? I am having 12 on 25th and another big lunch on 27th for 10. Thought it was a brilliant idea coz then everything would be matching and no washing up for me!

Advertisement