Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exercise/dance classes/anything-carlow??!!

Options
  • 06-12-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone knows of cool fitness classes in carlow where you can be a beginner and not have to sign up to a gym!! I tried Google but its all stuff in dublin and outdated articles from carlow. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any fun fitness classes around bunclody, tullow, carlow... Anything like pilates, dance, pole dancing etc for beginners... It's so hard to find plus I'd love to find one that lasts all year round rather than a few weeks and then it's over. If anyone can help it'd be great, I would join a gym if I had the money but as I don't I'd love to find some classes!!
    Any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

All over the place Jojo - try the local papers or community notice boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Got this message from Polestars a while back.
    Might be worth contacting them???
    Ladies, 

Last chance before Xmas to get on our Pole Fitness classess to perfect those lovely pins for the Xmas Party LBD. 

Carlow starts Monday 8th Nov
    Waterford starts Thursday 11th Nov

For other locations and courses please see our where & when section on our website www.polestars.ie 

To book your please please contac the office on 1890 88 2324 or info@polestars.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

jojo86 wrote: »
    Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone knows of cool fitness classes in carlow where you can be a beginner and not have to sign up to a gym!! I tried Google but its all stuff in dublin and outdated articles from carlow. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any fun fitness classes around bunclody, tullow, carlow... Anything like pilates, dance, pole dancing etc for beginners... It's so hard to find plus I'd love to find one that lasts all year round rather than a few weeks and then it's over. If anyone can help it'd be great, I would join a gym if I had the money but as I don't I'd love to find some classes!!
    Any help would be great thanks

Mount Wolseley in Tullow do spin, circuit and toning classes afaik, not sure if they do them during the winter though.

http://www.mountwolseley.ie/index.html

Advertisement