Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba Laptop Resale Value

Options
  • 06-12-2010 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

I have this laptop a Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 1AF:http://ie.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/SUPPORTSECTION/discontinuedProductPage.do?service=IE&BV_UseBVCookie=yes&PRODUCT_ID=1058007#0

And I've had it for nearly 2 years and I've upgraded the memory to the maximum allowed of 4gb and I replaced the HDD with a Western Digital 320GB 2.5" Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache - OEM Scorpio Black I've also put Windows 7 Ultimate on it and I was wondering what would its current value be. Its in excellent condition.

I think I paid €550 two years ago.

The Original Specs:

Processor: Intel Pentium dual-core processor T3200 2GHz
    Memory: 1GB DDR2
    HD Capacity: 120GB
    Display: 15.4" WXGA
    Graphics Card: Intel GMA 4500M
    Operating System: Windows Home Premium
    Optical Drive: DVD-SM Super Multi
    Networking: Wireless WLAN 802.11b/g / Gigabit Ethernet LAN / 56Kbps V.92 Modem
    Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
    Interfaces:
    1 x DC-in
    1 x external monitor
    1 x RJ-11
    1 x RJ-45
    1 x external microphone
    1 x headphone (stereo)
    3 (Left 2, Right 1) x USB 2.0

Comments

Advertisement