Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archaeology essay help

Options
  • 06-12-2010 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Hi wondering can anyone help. I've my 1st year essay due this week and i'm not sure of what type of references they want for it and general style. I have my research done so just need to type but need some help thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Hi wondering can anyone help. I've my 1st year essay due this week and i'm not sure of what type of references they want for it and general style. I have my research done so just need to type but need some help thanks

They'll likely use one or two references, one in-text in brackets (Harvard I think it's call) or one with a footnote on the bottom.

Email your relevant lecturer or tutor about it. Get it right the first time, you'll know it for years. Also, in your other three subjects find out which ones the department adhere to or you'll get confused doing your work.

Advertisement