Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadmau5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

picked the right week for it, snowed in cabin fever an all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

You'd probably like the stuff that Mystery Guitar Man posts then. Lots of stop motion, video looping etc and all music orientated.

E.G

(Over 1000 cuts. 6 hours of guitar tabbing. 1 hour of shooting. God knows how much editing.)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭gandhi123

Thats class.. always loved stop motion ever since Lasse Gjertsen and ya can't not love the mau5 so this is right up my street!!:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

gandhi123 wrote: »
    Thats class.. always loved stop motion ever since Lasse Gjertsen and ya can't not love the mau5 so this is right up my street!!:p:p:p

Even the mau5 said it was amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

All that did for me was show how simple this kind of music is. I like deadmau5, but jeez, there really isn't much to it, is there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

bluto63 wrote: »
    All that did for me was show how simple this kind of music is. I like deadmau5, but jeez, there really isn't much to it, is there?

You're trolling, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

It just seems it's all in the production value rather than the content

None of these will ever come close to Pogo.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Advertisement