Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 €25.49 Xbox 360/PS3/Wii New - Delivered @ Play.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Nice one OP , now these f%^kers let me down the last 2 years on XMas delivery from about this date so fingers crossed I get it in time otherwise the brother can wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭gar

To Gar,

Love Santa

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Damn it :) to good a deal to pass up, ordered before the budget tomorrow lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

The only thing putting me off buying this now is that Wayne Rooney is on the cover. I want to try a football game, mainly to play friends online, but how does FIFA compare to PES now? I seem to remember PES being the fan favourite until recent years, maybe I'm way off though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The only thing putting me off buying this now is that Wayne Rooney is on the cover. I want to try a football game, mainly to play friends online, but how does FIFA compare to PES now? I seem to remember PES being the fan favourite until recent years, maybe I'm way off though.
    Who cares if rooney is on the cover!!!....

But Fifa is miles better than PES now, yeah a few years ago PES was better, but fifa got better and pes got stale. Go with fifa if you want online play as its got less lag, leagues/tournaments you can create, 11 v 11 online matches, have your own face in the game etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭celiam

checked that out,price quoted €55.99,dont know where you got €25.49 from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

celiam wrote: »
    checked that out,price quoted €55.99,dont know where you got €25.49 from.

Presumably the offer is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

it is. it was a monday offer only.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭celiam

priced fifa11 in tesco today (Mon),price was €59.99 got it in xtravision for €34.99. Quite a difference in price dont you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

It certainly is. Nobody should be paying more than 40€ for a game like Fifa, even within the first 2 months of release, IMHO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

While you're all here chatting about Fifa 11, appreciate if someone could answer a question for me?

My son has a PS2 - he's 8, and not that bothered with it, although plays PS3 in this mates houses regularly.

On his santa letter, he says he wanted a Fifa 11 game for his PS (that he hardly plays with, and that is in his room, connected to his tiny portable).

But I'm getting him a Wii for Xmas (he doesn't know) and have bought the Fifa11 for the Wii instead.....

He told me last night that you play Fifa11 completely differently on a Wii than you do on a PS...no doubt he's right (coz I'm clueless!!)....

Is it roughly the same game on each console, or completely different???

Keeping in mind that the Wii will be connected to the living room TV, which is much bigger than his portable.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but want to change the game from Wii to PS today, if the feedback is that the Wii version is crap. Thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Fittle wrote: »
    While you're all here chatting about Fifa 11, appreciate if someone could answer a question for me?

My son has a PS2 - he's 8, and not that bothered with it, although plays PS3 in this mates houses regularly.

On his santa letter, he says he wanted a Fifa 11 game for his PS (that he hardly plays with, and that is in his room, connected to his tiny portable).

But I'm getting him a Wii for Xmas (he doesn't know) and have bought the Fifa11 for the Wii instead.....

He told me last night that you play Fifa11 completely differently on a Wii than you do on a PS...no doubt he's right (coz I'm clueless!!)....

Is it roughly the same game on each console, or completely different???

Keeping in mind that the Wii will be connected to the living room TV, which is much bigger than his portable.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but want to change the game from Wii to PS today, if the feedback is that the Wii version is crap. Thanks

I don't think its crap, just played differently with the Wii controllers.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Woohoo, arrived today! I'm glad I took this week off work!

Advertisement