Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy bird

Options
  • 06-12-2010 6:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭

I was in my living room the other day when a small, grey & black bird flew into the window, and then, from the ledge, began to jump into it repeatedly. When I went over he flew off. This happened again a few hours later. And the next day. And every day this week! Little bugger seems determined to break my window! Any ideas on what he's up to? I thought at first he hadn't noticed the window and thought it was open air, but that doesn't explain him coming back every day since.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Territorial behaviour. It is trying to chase off the "intruder" which is its reflection. I have had problems trying to break this habit with the bird moving to another window!

Advertisement