Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me remember this young adult book?! - time traveling lady on a flying horse?

Options
  • 05-12-2010 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I had a couple of books from a series of books when I was about 12. I can only VAGUELY remember the plot but I really loved it. Never got to finish the series either so I still would love to follow this up and perhaps purchase it for sentamental reasons :D

The covers of the books were stripy, pink and orange on one of them I think.

The character was a time traveller (she travelled through a portal), she rode a flying horse or a unicorn and wore leather gear and learned to sword fight (think she-ra!):D

I know this sounds incredibly cheesy but would love your input if you think you might have read the same books!

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement