Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barefoot Wine Stockist: Dublin

Options
  • 05-12-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey, looking for a little bit of help to find a Christmas present.

I'm looking for a store in Dublin (preferable 2,4,6 or 8) that stock Bare Foot wine. Either the Sauvignon Blanc or Riesling. The Dunnes near me has their Merlot, but nothing else.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Oh, and here's the wine itself:
    http://www.barefootwine.com/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭dazey

I'm nearly certain I've seen in it tescos otherwise try your local off license or make the trek to the next super massive dunnes

Dunnes don't stock the ones you are looking for. They only carry the merlot, pinot grigio and zinfandel. I'm pretty sure it's imported by Cassidy's. It's not on their website but we had a rep from them call into our place organising a tasting on barefoot wines during the summer. Give them a ring or an email and they will let you know where to get the ones you want.

Advertisement