Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making the Connection - Vegan Society Video

Options
  • 05-12-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/TheVeganSociety

This is a 30 minute film recently produced by the Vegan Society, aimed at non-vegans, to invite them to explore an exciting lifestyle that combines delicious, healthy food with strong ethical principles.

Chapter 7 is hard hitting with its points; reminds me of all the key points I should tell people when they ask, "Why are you vegan?". A lot more graphic. I'd recommend listening to rather than watching that one. Unless of course you need a reason to be vegetarian/vegan.

...Must remember to visit Saf restaurant (Chapter 1) next time I'm in London. Yum!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Petite Treats

Yes you should defo go to Saf - starter and main courses were excellent. Dessert was a let down though.

Best raw place I've ever eaten at was Quintessence in NYC. Probably one of my best meals ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Gotta give a major thumbs-up to Saf too. I tried it on Tuesday - thanks for the video sweet-rasmus, I'd never have found it otherwise :) Even a major carnivore who accidentally ordered a cold main course (Pad Thai - I must admit I hadn't noticed it was cold either) loved it! As for me, I want them to open a second one in Dublin. Now! :D

Advertisement