Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twilight question

Options
  • 05-12-2010 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hey guys

My girlfriend has just finished reading one of the twilight books(not sure which one). She mentioned there is a book she would like to read which is about Edward cullens story, something like a diary of his side or somethin like this

Does anyone if this exists and know the name of it because I would really like to get it for her for Christmas

Your help would be much appreciated :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I don't think it's been written yet or is maybe in the process of being written at the moment. You won't be able to miss it when it's about to come out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cuddy

She started to write it and someone leaked it online. So she decided to leave it unfinished and put it on her website. It's very good it's Edwards point of view but it only goes up to half of the first book. Go to her website
    http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html you should be able to get it free to read online. But it hasn't been published as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Midnight Sun is only available online as a partial draft which cannot be printed. You can get it from Stephanie Meyer's website (I've given you the link above). She was writing it, it got leaked, and now she's stopped with no date for continuing, which is irritating. Unfortunately your girlfriend will just have to wait with the rest of us! :)

Has your girlfriend read The Host? It's also by Stephenie Meyer and it's not bad - I actually read it before I read the Twilight saga. They're total chocolate! :D

Advertisement