Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting gamers on facebook

Options
  • 05-12-2010 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Sup guys,

Am reorganising my facebook and i want to add you guys, I think its a pretty good idea for all of us to link up on facebook, I wont be around the scene that much anymore because am busy with other things but i still want to stay in touch, unfortunately i dont know everybodys names so i can`t add everyone, and now its even harder because a lot of people are using cartoon characters as there profile picture so its a bit of a knightmare to find people by searching other peoples friends lists for the people i want to find.

Anyway am on facebook and my name is dominic o connor, my profile picture is He-man, Add me as your friend!

Comments

Advertisement