Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Television repairs

Options
  • 05-12-2010 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

My television packed up today. I dont have it for long and its still under warrenty but unfortunately i bought online at pixmania and was reading some dreadful stories about customer care so im thinking i might be better off at calling a television repairer.

I have no idea what happened to the tv. went to turn it on and it wasnt working. i fell asleep on the couch with the television on last night. so im guessing in the middle of the night when turning it off i pulled the plug at the wall without turning it off on the tv - although i am always very careful about that. how much roughly would a tv repairer cost.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Out of interest would it even be worth repairing. Its a 26inch samsung lcd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lewiserria

pm me ur details and ur number,i might be able too help ya,im fair with everybody

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

samsung again .. on pixmania just goes to show dont buy tvs online

Advertisement