Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micron Lynx Home Alarm Wiring

Options
  • 05-12-2010 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all, great forum with great advise.
    Wondering If i can get some help
    I have a micron lynx v1.2 home alarm( not installed) I want to install it. I can guess some wiring, due to cut wires still inside.
    Wondering if someone can help me finish it.
    I will post a picture of the control board and where I think what wires go where.
    This is a 3 sensor system. Its has a siren but no flashing outside box (I do have one from another system) so I dont know where those wires go to.
    Micron wont help *secruity reasons...
    so I need to wire in siren and flashing light box outside and possible another sensor.

thanks for any help
    cheers
    aaron

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

To get a strobe to work you will need to program the output for the strobe. I have the manual off the alarm. There is not much in it. If you want it send me your e-mail by P.M. and I will send it on to you. You might be better of dumping that panel and getting yourself a different make of panel, something more up to date.

Advertisement