Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! Project Runway Design Sets

Options
  • 05-12-2010 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

Can anyone help me please?! I'm looking for the project runway 3 in 1 t-shirt design studio for my little sister for christmas. It was advertised on the late late toy show and said it was available in O'Mahonys bookstore Limerick and art and hobby shops dublin but I called and they don't stock it. Does anyone know where I might get my hands on it. I've also tried toymaster, smyths, argos, toy city etc. but no one seems to stock it. I can only seem to find it on American sites but the postage is too expensive. If anyone knows where I might be able to find this please let me know.. I don't mind paying to get it sent over from England.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭minstrel_boy

have you tried amazon.co.uk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lisamarie_699

Yeah I tried it, but they don't have the one i'm looking for.
    Thanks for your help anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi there,
    I could have sworn I saw somethin Project Runway-related in O Mahony's. I just rang them on my break and, although it was Project Runway, it wasn't the t-shirt printer. They did say to call them on +353 61 418155 and ask for the Childrens section-maybe they have it in now?

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Hi I am working in O'Mahony's if you can give us a call asap we are doing a stock order and if we don't have it on order we might be able to get if for you
    061 418155 ask for Anne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lisamarie_699

Aw thanks so much!! I hope i'm not to late, i'll call first thing in the morning! I really appreciate you's getting back to me!
    Fingers crossed :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement