Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present of a Kindle - couple of questions?

Options
  • 04-12-2010 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'd like to buy me girlfriend the latest 3G kindle as she's an avid reader. But I have a couple of questions before I pick one up. :)

How do I go about getting one over to Ireland? I tried to purchase a "global" kindle form Amazon.com, but when I went to the "Check out", they said that they wouldn't deliver to my address - here in Ireland??? :(

Also, can you put other text on it, or do you have to use the Amazon shop only? She has loads of old stories that were written by friends and amateur authors I know she'd want these on the kindle, and there would be no point in getting one if she couldn't.

Thanks in advance! :)

Rob.

PS - Sorry if these questions sound stupid, I don't know anything about them at all. :(

Comments

Advertisement