Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where sells Thomas Sabo charms in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-12-2010 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Want to get a certain Thomas Sabo charm for my g/f as part of her xmas present. Where in the city centre sells them?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Clerys have a fantastic Thomas Sabo counter, definitely worth a look. Other than that there's Fields and Appleby.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Thanks alot, I'll give Clearys a go first! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

There's a decent-sized counter in Harvey Nicks in Dundrum too, in case you've no luck in Clery's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Fields also do them and you can order on line

• Registered Users Posts: 5 annie321

Hi, just wondering if anybody else has this problem with their Thomas Sabo charms.....

My boyfriend bought me a bracelet with 2 charms the day our son was born so its really sentimental to me...
    Within 3 days a charm fell off so we brought it back to Clearys and they replaced it and then it fell off again but unfortuenly lost it :( and now 6 months later the 2nd charm has disspeared!

Has anybody noticed this with their bracelet?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Linda Cavanagh

Yes my daughter was 21 and I bought her the bracelet and a heart charm, and it fell off in a couple of days, very disappointed with it. Think I will invest in a different charm bracelet, not pleased with Sabo.
    :confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I have had a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet for years and wear it often, it is full to the brim with charms and never has one fallen off or got broken. I would talke it back to the shop and ask for it to be replaced. Did it by any chance catch in anything?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Old thread. Locked.

Linda, definitely bring back the charm to them and explain what happened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement