Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pacard Bell Blues

Options
  • 04-12-2010 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi everybody, i got a problem on my new Pacard Bell Easynote TK which i bought from Currys last week... well firstly things were great and it was easy to setup. I then downloaded utorrent and downloaded a lot of Blues and Rock and Roll from The Pirate bay... i admit i downloaded a lot (100 hrs) after this i had the problem of not been able to get on the internet even when the internet access said i was connected... i began to trouble shoot it said there were no problems... after trying for ages i just gave up and decided to reset the laptop to factory condition and lost everything i had downloaded.. i am not bothered with what i lost (it was free) but i would like to download some music and video...

What maybe wrong i think...

1 -I'm with Upc and they cut me off?
    2 -I went over my download limit?

This is my first computer and any help or information you could give me would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Everlong

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Okay, there was no real need to discuss the illegal downloading bit as far as i can see.
    Reset your router perhaps? After that, i'd check the laptop with another internet connection. Being honest, it sounds to me like the laptop is fine and your problem lies elsewhere. We're not UPC employees we can't determine if you've gone over your download limit, the only people who will be able to tell you that are UPC themselves.

Advertisement