Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toni the exotic dancer.

Options
  • 04-12-2010 4:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Remember her?The stripping housewife from Tallaght who used to be a staple of the Sunday world in the 80's.Anyone know what she's doing now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Bjorn Bored.

I used to teach gutar part time many moons ago,one time I got a call from her son to teach him. I went over to the house and she answered the door. I then went in to her son and asked him to show me what he could play. He was INCREDIBLE!! He had been playin classical guitar for a while and was able to absolutely rip up the fretboard playing all these amazing sweep picking leads. I could teach him nothing he was way above my level so I just wished him good luck and went to leave. When I was goin out the door Toni asked me how much for the lesson,I just laughed and said "no charge", however she gave me the full cost of the lesson and said to me "never give your services away for free"! she came across to me as a very decent lady regardless of her part time job,as for where she is now I havnt a clue but good luck to her and her very talented son,I would love to know how he got on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Seems she has more than one stalker

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=248399

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Were strippers ever popular in Ireland?
    I heard that during the 80's in Britain almost every pub would have a stripper in on Sundays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

seamus wrote: »

Puke. She looks like and auld scrubber.

I remember a vhs of that movie (The Courier) doing the rounds in my home on VHS. It certainly captured the complete drabness of Ireland at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭miltonkrest

i remember her in the lower deck pub yonks ago - she used to collect the money on the door with her husband and then put on the act downstairs !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

• Registered Users Posts: 4,910 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Advertisement