Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

grant payment schedule - lyit

• 04-12-2010 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

anyone have any idea when the next grants in??

in it during the week 20-24th of dec,

or will it be the previous week the 17th??

i needa know coz i was planning on goin home for xmas when wer finished on the 17th, but rents due the following week and i dont plan on being back up until the exams start :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Does your grant come in once a month or once every three months? I won't be expecting my next grant until late January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I was wondering this as well, they sent out an email with the payment dates last year but I never got one this year.

I get mine every month and its usually in the last week of the month so at a guess I'd say it'll be the week after we finish up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

If its the one paid into your account from VEC by the college the next payment i saw on the noticeboard is Friday 24th of December, would be the week before though if you get paid directly by the VEC

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

yep its the monthly one, i know i was assumein it would be the 24th, but it couldnt possibly be on xmas eve, thats why i tought it mite be the friday before, iv emailed the col neways just waitin on an answer

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

just got a reply there, yep they said its due on the 24th, but there going to pay it on the 20th or 21st, so monday or tuesday two weeks

• Advertisement
Advertisement