Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap drink In Dublin ?

Options
  • 04-12-2010 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any good places in Dublin with Drink Promotions on ?
    Tis a recession after all lol. Thanks:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

I seem to know a place :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Thursday nights Fibber Magees Parnell street 5e in and 3e drinks! :)

Gyspy Rose just on the Quays beside the USIT centre does cheap drinks before 11 I was told like 4e for a short and mixer.

Panti bar did do a half price drink sale on a Sunday I don't know if it still on though!

Fibbers is always good craic on a Thursday night! :) Favourite spot of mine even after a night out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Oh and Dicey Rileys is also cheap, it's usually like 5e in but it does cheap drinks on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays!

Starts off at 2.50 a drink! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭dazey

tripod, the pod, crawdaddy all do cheap drink too.
    Its not abaout where you go its when you go loads of places have cheap drink on weeknights

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Oh and Dicey Rileys is also cheap, it's usually like 5e in but it does cheap drinks on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays!

Starts off at 2.50 a drink! :)
    Diceys (on harcourt street) is free in if you are there early enough, not sure of the time, maybe 8. It is €2 on tuesday, 3-wednesday, 3.50-thursday and 4 on fridays (last time I was in anyway which is maybe a month ago). This is for pints (even paulaner) and bottles, and on paricular days it is other things too, like jager bombs, or shots. Also burgers & curry chips or similar are the same price as the drinks on those days -dunno how they do it, its the only time I ever considered smuggling drink OUT of a pub!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 bedbug

Gaiety Late bars now doing all drinks at €4 on a Saturday Night

Advertisement