Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming experience with FAS

Options
  • 03-12-2010 11:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭

Went to the FAS training centre today. Was called in to register for a course. Standard goverment environment. A bumbling, condsiderate receptionist, that you find in all FAS offices. Middle-aged men, roaming through corridors glad to have a job, with a smile. Heating always on.

I was wondering who was on my course. A few bored looking teenagers and two strange characters, that always turns up at a FAS course.

One of them was the kind of girl who never got married, a man would never put up with her. Her innate persona was dominating and masculine. She eats small, young men for breakfast, but never takes interest in girls.

The woman who regisered us was probably Spanish or Portugese. I took a fancy to her because, in a FAS course there are so few good looking women around.
    EOF

Advertisement