Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making online purchase from American Eagle - Customs question

Options
  • 03-12-2010 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I've found the best xmas present for best friend for christmas. Its by american eagle and so Because there's no store here I can only purcahse it off the internet. Its costing 20 dollars and including international posting and packaging, comes to total of about 30 dollars.

I'm wondering has anyone ever purchased from american eagle online? Most nb, what is the situation with customs? How am I charged for that aspect of the purchase and how much doe sit work out at????

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Not a PI - moved to Christmas Gift ideas and questions

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

There's a massive thread in Bargain Alerts relating to purchases from AE. International Postage is a flat rate though no matter how much you buy and it's $50. Yes, there's a high chance you'll get charged customs.

Advertisement