Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedi-sports

Options
  • 03-12-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi
    Anyone have any dealings with Jedi-sorts
    Im thinking of picking up a few bits and bobs

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Bought wheels off them earlier this year and excellent service. Lots on this forum have bought from them

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brendan0576

Good stuff, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Besides the time delay I had getting a replacement wheel from them,they are good to deal with. The site isn't up front letting you know if an item is in stock or not but I found if you go though the stages of ordering something and at some stage before payment it should state the item "in stock" or "on demand" the latter meaning out of stock.
    I had to wait over two weeks for a wheel bag set to arrive in stock before they sent the bags and wheels I ordered. When they arrived one of the wheels was faulty and it took a couple of months to get a replacement from Shimano. Not the fault of the retailer though.

If in doubt send them an email about stock levels,they do reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Never had any problems with them and bike24.de, i like the way you use the electronic transfer and nothing shows up the credit card haha

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brendan0576

levitronix wrote: »
    i like the way you use the electronic transfer and nothing shows up the credit card haha

Ya gets rid of the guilt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭pantani

:cool:unbeleivable cheap tyres!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kevrower

Thats it lads, send more money out of the country and give out about the state we're in....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

pantani wrote: »
    :cool:unbeleivable cheap tyres!

Yeah, got two Ultremos for the price of one elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

kevrower wrote: »
    Thats it lads, send more money out of the country and give out about the state we're in....

OK, thanks for granting permission. It means a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

kevrower wrote: »

Infracted. Please don't Feed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kevrower

Gavin wrote: »
    Infracted.

Sorry...sir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Hi
    Anyone have any dealings with Jedi-sorts
    Im thinking of picking up a few bits and bobs

Cheers

I think looking at their shipping prices there'd have to be more bobs than bits!!

Pretty competitive on a lot of stuff, and they're not lobbing in Irish VAT, although the German equivalent looks not to far off what we're paying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

Standard VAT in Germany is 19%

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭thekerrycyclist

Anyone waiting on shipments from Jedi Sports at the moment. I ordered a pair of wheels on December 2nd, they said that they were shipped on the 8th and I haven't received yet. They provided no tracking number and trying to contact them is not easy as they are off until the 3rd of Jan. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭nomadic

I had some shipped by them on the 8th as well and got them in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Took me 4 weeks to get some bits from bike24.de, think its just time of year

Advertisement