Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sic Side FX Gameplay w/commentary

Options
  • 03-12-2010 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Sup yo'

Channel is more or less good to go and should see regular updates, first complete video went up today, I've taken down the previous two for editing and to generally keep a level of quality across all uploads!

I'd appreciate it if anyone who views the video does so on my actual channel or the video itself and takes the time to like/dislike it, the feedback is important for me and my enthusiasm to do more in the future!

Link in the thread for convenience but yeah and aul' like/dislike would be ****in rule!

Thanks for watching/reading!

Tagged:

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I enjoyed that, easy to listen to and look forward to more of your vids.

Subbed and also liked the vid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Great video, loved the music as well :D Subbed.

I am almost sure I played against you aswell.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Very well presented. You have a nice flow to your commentary too

A treat to watch => subbed

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sicsidefx

Thanks a lot guys! Rather lookin' forward to doing another one now ;D

Anyone else playing on steam feel free to add me up @ sicsidefx

OT:really looking forward to the next patch: http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=313146

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Great video!

Added you on steam too, not playing much atm tho due to the game crashing so much. Hopefully that patch will sort it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Enjoyed it man. Subbed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Best commentary posted on this forum imo.

Absolutely fantastic. Thumbs up from me and keep 'em coming.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Not a huge fan of the game but im impressed with your commentary,easily the best commentary posted on this forum.
    Keep it up man, your onto something there.
    Oh and your playing on my preferred format too which is another plus :P

wow ,serious gratitude for the feedback fellas! Been a long day so a night of black ops and hoegarden may lay ahead! :P It's a pity there's no "like/dislike" connection on embedded videos though, if ya'll get the chance next time to like/dislike on uploads that'd be kick ass as I gather thats the primary form of rating irrespective of views/comments!

anyone on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

sicsidefx wrote: »
    wow ,serious gratitude for the feedback fellas! Been a long day so a night of black ops and hoegarden may lay ahead! :P It's a pity there's no "like/dislike" connection on embedded videos though, if ya'll get the chance next time to like/dislike on uploads that'd be kick ass as I gather thats the primary form of rating irrespective of views/comments!

anyone on tonight?

yeah its anoying theres no like/dislike in embedded posts. I get most of my views on my vids from boards, sometimes i'll get 7 or 8 likes on the actual post here but maybe 1 or 2 on the actually video with about 200-300 views. I think the more likes you get the more likely your video is to come up on a search and **** right ? Anyway, i always make it my business to like and comment on peoples videos on youtube itself (Well... those that i know put in a bit of effort).

• Advertisement

So I get up today and check an old email address I used to sign up to the new star wars mmo, Star Wars Knight Of The Old Republic, where I had submitted some art and noticed I was spotlit for a "Fan Friday" developer blog post. Pretty awesome, they do them every 3rd or 4rth friday throughout the year so it's a pretty big deal if your a hyper-nerd like myself :D

http://www.swtor.com/news/tag/fan%20friday

They even picked my art as the thumbnail (it's the one on top there, the guy in the hood, and link to my actual thread)

Anyway just thought I'd share, anyone else going to be giving it a go?

Advertisement