Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Halfords Advanced Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Options
  • 03-12-2010 4:11pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just bought some leather seats for the car, and they could do with a clean. While checking halfords online, I came across this.

Maybe a misprice, maybe because it's what it's worth!

Halfords Advanced Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Worth a punt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Forget about it the only product i'd ever let near leather seats is Glip tone,both their leather cleaner and conditioner are top products.

You can pick up the pair for handy money on eBay.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Gliptone on the way. I have the halfords stuff here now. Must as well give it a rub I suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

tossy wrote: »
    Forget about it the only product i'd ever let near leather seats is Glip tone,both their leather cleaner and conditioner are top products.

You can pick up the pair for handy money on eBay.

I need to order some Gliptone myself. Should I get the Gliptone Leather Cleaner (GT12) and the Leather Conditioner (GT11), or should I get the trigger spray (GT15) instead?

£14 delivered from Ebay for Cleaner GT12 & Conditioner GT11:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gliptone-Liquid-Leather-Cleaner-Conditioner-GT11-GT12-/330467233535?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf161ceff

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Never used the spray to me honest the cleaner and conditioner you linked too are the perfect combo for the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I use Chemical Guys Liquid Leather conditioner and cleaner
    Good stuff and nice smell from it when applied
    Bought it from here

• Advertisement
Advertisement