Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Game Challenge - Tokido vs Daigo

Options
  • 03-12-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hope this warrants it's own thread.
    SRK.com wrote:
    SpotATrain just uploaded a 100 game set between Mad Catz's Daigo Umehara and Tokido. This is over 5 hours of top level Super Street Fighter 4 footage, so he sent over some information with the uploads to let us know why you should find the time to watch.

"Sure most people don't wanna watch 5 hours of Ryu vs Akuma but these matches are just so amazing. Watching high level play usually consists of like 5 games in a tournament but what happens when you play the same person 100 times? It gets to a point later on that because Tokido caught Daigo with ultra afew times, Daigo does not even punish the roundhouse sweep by Tokido in fear of getting a demon. Talk about training your opponent!"

The first video is embedded below, and you can find the rest on SpotATrain's Youtube. Be sure to check the video description for a little more information on when this went down and how it was captured. Watch them all conveniently in this playlist.

Only just started watching it myself...5 hours :eek:

🤪

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I think I'm one of those people who doesn't want to watch 5hrs of Ryu vs Akuma.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Ill prob end up watching it, not the whole thing as I have tomorrow off work so.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

They should just get a room and leave the results to our imagination...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Ken B wrote: »
    They should just get a room and leave the results to our imagination...

You'd like to imagine what would happen if they "got a room"? :confused::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Get in a room with Tokido "The Iceman Murderface"??

2cda827a861ae9494692445aede67e98.jpg?968246

NO THANKS!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement