Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Senior Business Analyst

Options
  • 03-12-2010 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm inquiring if someone mature, who fits a particular job spec, would be interested in relocating to the Middle East to fill a Senior Business Analyst position. Or maybe you know someone who’s career has hit the wall late in life? I happen to know of a vacancy in our department for a Senior Business Analyst. There is a freeze on hiring certain nationalities, but Europeans are under-represented, and in particular the Irish. I was informally asked if I knew any more Irish looking for a job!!!
    They are looking for 12-15 yrs broad business experience with a fair amount in management and/or consulting; degree and preferably MBA; good writing and communication skills.
    This is completely informal at this point. I am not a recruiter, I just work at this Co. and filling this position will help me. I imagine formal recruitment will be a long process. I’m just wondering if anyone is interested and get their CV to start with.

Advertisement