Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for brother who lives in Germany

Options
  • 02-12-2010 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Any ideas on presents for my brother. He's coming home at Christmas from Germany with his girlfriend. Only see him once a year, they both work in IT, and like nerdy things :) are there any vouchers that are international? or has anyone other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

maybe an amazon.de voucher is the biz?

conrad is the equivalent of peats in germany, i.e. every class of random electronic equipment is available there. Maybe look into a voucher there?

the various department stores also have gift card schemes but not sure if that nerdy enough and it probably isnt available online anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lauratkd

http://www.ritzenhoff.de/

This is a German company that does the coolest stuff. Artist design different mugs/cups/glasses etc twice a year. It's hard to get it outside Germany so if they'd be interested in some you could get them some of that. Maybe have it posted to them in Germany and print out pictures for Christmas Day...??

Maybe a bit impractical but I just love ritzenhoff ;-)

Advertisement